Hard Services Supervisor (FM) We are currently recruiting for a Hard Services Supervisor (FM) to join our prestigious client's team in Corsham. Our client is...
Hard Services Supervisor (FM)
We are currently recruiting for a Hard Services Supervisor (FM) to join our prestigious client's team in Corsham. Our client is a well-established Facilities Management Company. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual, our client can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Ensure the engineering team comply with all Health and Safety and Operational policies, systems and procedures in place for:
- Writing Permits and ensuring works are being carried out in accordance with permit documentation and safe systems of works
- Ensuring engineering team comply with all relevant technical statutory and non-statutory legislation
- Managing subcontractors including access arrangements, safety documentation and quality of works
- Quality checking of engineering and subcontractor works
- Complete routine audits at required frequency, including Stop Shift Audits and Behavioural Observations
- Delivery of Tool box talks
- Attend operational and team briefings, client, sub-contractor meetings and any meeting as required in order to complete the designated role and its associated functions.
- Maintain excellent client relationships and communicate at every opportunity.
- Ensure that all written communication represents a professional image to customers and staff.
- Provide Client with such information and reports as may be reasonably required for the overall monitoring, planning and control of the contract or for other management purposes.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by senior management in order to meet the operational requirements of the business
- Experienced at a professional level with a proven track record of building services management and building asset (plant and equipment) operations
- Must have a proactive nature with high level of practical engineering and technical knowledge
- Must have experience with managing staff and contractors
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure whilst looking for continual improvements to service delivery
- Ability to grasp requirements effectively and to relate to the service provisions of the Contract
- Asbestos Aware
- Financially and commercially aware
- Must be organised and demonstrate structured methods of working
- Retain excellent housekeeping and working practices
- Have a proactive approach to task completion and team effort
- Ability to proactively communicate with both colleagues and client
- Electrical or Mechanical qualification
- Experience of estates, PPM related disciplines such as lifts, pressure vessels, HVAC, FGAS, Water hygiene, boilers, LV and HV, compressors, BMS, fire systems and pumps
Working hours: Monday to Friday
Holidays: 25 days holiday + Statutory Holidays
If you are interested in the Hard Services Supervisor opportunity - Please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.