Executive Assistant (PA) An exciting new permanent Executive Assistant position has become available with a world renowned, well-established global Facilities Management company. The position is...
Technical Services Manager
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Technical Services Manager with great leadership, team management and communication skills to join our prestigious client's team to look after state of the art building in Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
The Role of Technical Services Manager
- Operational management of M&E and Building Fabric services and project management
- Management of technical staff on site
- Undertake Authorised Person responsibilities in relation to specified systems
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance with policies, systems and procedures are in place
- Responsible for writing/reviewing of building SOP's in conjunction with Company's Compliance teams
- To represent the Company on technical questions from both internal and external auditors.
- Delivery of a Planned Preventative Maintenance Service. Achieved by site visits, liaison with the Design and Build Contractor and use of Project Agreement Schedules.
The Ideal Technical Services Manager
- HND/HNC/C&G/NVQ in Engineering discipline
- Good financial knowledge, including experience of budgetary control
- Good working knowledge of compliance and quality legislation relating to mechanical and electrical engineering
- IOSH Certificate in Managing Safety
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Development of commercially viable solutions based on rigorous techniques to understand client needs and price products/services accordingly
- Considerable experience in private sector technical service delivery
- Proven track record of building services management and building asset (plant and equipment) operations in a complex building services environment
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing Supervisors & Engineers
- Qualified to authorise the switching of LV equipment
- Qualified to authorise work on Pressure systems
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Discount on products and Services...
And so much more...
This is an excellent Permanent opportunity for a Technical Services Manager with an internationally renowned Facilities Management company offering an excellent career move for the right individual.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi or call 02920388757.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.