Customer Service and Performance ManagerCarbon60 are recruiting an experienced Customer Service Manager for a key client based in the Reading area. The client are a...
Technical Services Manager
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Technical Services Manager with great leadership, team management and communication skills to join our prestigious client's team to look after reputable sites around Leatherhead and Kingston upon Thames.
The Role of Technical Services Manager
- Operational management of M&E and Building Fabric services and project management
- Management of staff (5 direct reports, total team of 21)
- Undertake Authorised Person responsibilities in relation to specified systems.
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance with policies, systems and procedures are in place
- Responsible for writing/reviewing of building SOP's in conjunction with Company's Compliance teams
- To represent the Company on technical questions from both internal and external auditors.
The Ideal Technical Services Manager
- Energy Management Qualification
- HND/HNC/C&G/NVQ in Engineering discipline
- Good financial knowledge, including experience of budgetary control
- Good working knowledge of compliance and quality legislation relating to mechanical and electrical engineering
- IOSH Certificate in Managing Safety
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Development of commercially viable solutions based on rigorous techniques to understand client needs and price products/services accordingly
- Considerable experience in private sector technical service delivery
- Proven track record of building services management and building asset (plant and equipment) operations in a complex building services environment
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing Supervisors & Engineers
- Competitive Salary
- Company car allowance
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days holidays plus Statuary Bank Holidays
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Discount on products and Services... And so much more...
This is an excellent Permanent opportunity for a Technical Services Manager with an internationally renowned Facilities Management company offering a competitive Salary + excellent benefits.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi or call 02920388757.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.