Warehouse OperativeHoniton, DevonCarbon60 have a new opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to work an ongoing contract based in Honiton, Devon. You will be working for...
Carbon60 currently have an excellent opportunity to take part of one of our prestigious client's operations team as Warehouse Technician in Barry.
The type of person you need to be ...
We are looking for a team player who is able to follow procedures & protocols and adhere to company standards, you will continually demonstrate personal energy and enthusiasm for the role and organization.
The role of Warehouse Technician
The job holder will be trained how to safely operate complex processes to ensure safety, health and environment standards, efficiency, quality, and cost effectiveness are all adhered to within the warehouse. Working as part of a team on dayshifts
- To take ownership of the filling of tankers.
- To take responsibility for ensuring that finished product is dispatched and shipped in a timely manner with appropriate documentation
- To take ownership of the off-loading of sea bulks and removing liners after loading.
- To take responsibility for the loading of containers with palletised material.
- Ship material to customers or outside storage
- To take ownership of ensuring that raw material and final product inventory are recorded accurately.
- To take ownership of maintaining an accurate record keeping / log of incident reports.
- To take responsibility for moving raw material and final product to and from storage.
- To take ownership for operating within site safety and quality standards.
- To take ownership for carrying out designated maintenance work orders
- To support & assist in maintenance tasks as required.
Warehouse Technician criteria
- A current Fork Lift Truck licence and recent experience of using a Fork Lift
- Manual handling
- Environmental Awareness
- Fire Extinguisher & Hose
- Telescopic Handler
If you are interested in the Warehouse Technician position in Barry and would like to apply, please send your CV with relevant qualification to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.