GCU are looking for a graduate or experienced quantity surveyor to join their team in Aberdeen. As a Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the Planning, Control, management and reporting of the commercial and financial aspects of telecommunication infrastructure builds.You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Manage the commercial resources of the assigned projects, working with the Project teams to maximise cash flow and margin
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks
- Lead, support and encourage the commercial staff with their duties
- Manage the day-to-day work of the commercial team in order to ensure the prompt accurate measurement and submission of valuations and final accounts
- Providing detailed and accurate cost and value data
You will need:
- Prior experience working in a Civil Engineering business is advantageous.
- Experience with NEC3 contracts
If you are looking to expand your career as a quantity surveyor please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted