Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Production Control Team Leader to join a very well know Aviation Engineering company based just outside of Heathrow airport in the town of Hayes.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for monitoring and updating the production schedules and plans to ensure the build schedule and target are met.
- Ensuring all production documentation and appraisals are completed on time.
- Ensuring all time-sheets are completed and returned to the correct department.
- Maintain the internal database to ensure data is live and accurate.
- Actively take part in LEAN process, making improvements where identified.
- Ensure all production KPI's are met and adhered to.
- Set goals and milestones for the production and materials control departments.
- Coordinate the marshalling of components and engineering parts.
- Coordinate staff and rotas to ensure delivery of production targets.
- Attend and where required lead production meetings.
- Work closely with the Planning Manager to develop recovery plan if failed to meet delivery deadlines.
- Experienced within production planning.
- Experience working within aerospace/aviation sector.
- Knowledge of CAA, FAA, JAR requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced user of Excel.
- Ability to lead and manage teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that truly values its employees and can provide a friendly working environment, competitive salary and great benefits package that includes staff flight discounts.
For more information on this role please contact the Carbon60 engineering team.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted