Head of Soft Services - Barrow in Furness - £60k plus Car Allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Barrow in Furness.
Salary: Up to £60k depending on experience, plus car allowance and excellent benefits package.
Location: Barrow in Furness
Hours of work: 7:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- You will provide strategy and implement standardisation and consistency across the soft service portfolio.
- You will focus upon creating a robust platform to deliver specialist sales propositions, performance improvement, account retention and growth.
- Implementation of BICS (British Institute of Cleaning Science) as core delivery standard
- Create a programme of recruitment, retention and training techniques which target soft service specific cultures and deliverables.
- Assist Business Development teams in the assessment of new opportunities, develop financially viable operational solutions and act as the operational lead on new bids.
- Assist with implementing mobilisation and transition programmes.
- Assist in the development and deployment of service delivery operating platforms by following methodologies that ensure consistency of approach and definable commercial and reputation risks.
- Work closely with Account Management and help identify, design, and develop the tools and approaches to improve services - identifying best practice, productivity and quality improvement and identifying, facilitating, and supporting opportunities for organic growth.
The successful candidate:
- You will have an FM Generalist background, with specific experience of delivering high quality services to major corporate clients
- A recognised facilities management qualification and BICS qualified would be preferred.
- Relevant operational management experience in delivering high quality soft facilities management services within a diverse and geographically spread property portfolio - specifically Front of House, cleaning, and food service experience
- Implementation and management of extensive Help Desk solutions
- Experience working closely with business development teams identifying and supporting operational solutions
- Knowledge and experience in contract mobilisation and the transition of complex TFM contracts
- Demonstrable operational leadership and ability to interface at executive levels
- Strong facilitation, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of program management methodologies
- Able to utilise a blend of skills to accomplish the above; critical thinking, project management, change management, data analysis, facilitation, benchmarking, and executive briefing
- Experienced with TFM performance management systems and metrics
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted