Grid Connection Manager (Solar)
€55,000 - €60,000 DOE
Carbon60 is currently recruiting for a proven Grid Connection Projects Manager, for a permanent / staff remote working position, with experience in the construction of large-scale solar projects, to join our client's construction management team based in Italy. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the assigned projects throughout its life cycle and ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget, while minimising risks and maximising margins on a variety of projects across Italy. The Grid Connection Projects Manager will report directly to the Project Director Italy
What are we looking for?
- Degree qualified within Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 2+ years working experience in electrical design
- Previous experience in building HV/MV substation and interconnection lines
- Good knowledge of the Italian grid code and general connection regulations
- Work to tight deadlines and prioritise accordingly
- Be able to interface with different company departments (development, engineering, management, etc.) with a cooperative and proactive approach
- Fluent in English and Italian (written and spoken) is a prerequisite.
- Experience in managing projects from concept to completion (i.e. - both office based, and site based) to effectively control the programme of works
- Working knowledge of Solar and Battery projects would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of design software highly desirable
What will you be doing?
- A central role in the delivery of grid connection infrastructure to connect battery storage and solar projects to the DNO/TSO POI
- Liaise with DNO/TSO and contractors (ICPs) to obtain the most effective connection commercially and technically, on a project-by-project basis
- Liaise with the PM of the project, design and procurement teams to coordinate activities and integrate the grid works into the overall project schedule and budget
- On site supervision during construction and commissioning phase
- Supervise grid power studies for the company pipeline of battery and solar projects
Sounds like the role for you? Then APPLY NOW! And one of our consultants will be in touch.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search