Project Manager - Barrow in Furness - £50k plus Car Allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Barrow in Furness.
Salary: Up to £50k depending on experience, plus car allowance and excellent benefits package.
Location: Barrow in Furness
Hours of work: 7:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Deliver turnkey end-to-end Project Management solutions for minor and major revenue projects across the account portfolio.
- Delivery of quality project solutions against Capital & Revenue spend from concept through to completion.
- Effective management, budget control, compliance with all legislation including CDM Regulations, delivery and management of project files and effective asset hand over.
- Delivery of the best value cost option for all projects using a value for money (VFM) pricing schedule and market tested matrix.
- Support and drive new business initiatives and opportunities across the contract and assist the implementation of any contract changes to the business.
- Identification, minimisation, and eradication of risks through appropriate risk management including commercial risks and SHE risks for all parties and staff, operational risks for all parties.
The successful candidate:
- Experience within a similar role or Project Management position.
- A Project Management qualification is required.
- PRINCE 2 best practice project management is preferred.
- IOSH certified (minimum)
- Qualified to HNC / HND standard in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in a TFM environment would be advantageous.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and use of enterprise systems such as JD Edwards or Coins.
- Able to demonstrate experience in use of lean principles.
- Excellent organisational skills are required for this role
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted