Project Manager - Facilities Management - Barrow in Furness - £55k (Inclusive of car allowance)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Barrow in Furness.
Salary: Up to £55k depending on experience, inclusive of car allowance plus excellent benefits package.
Location: Barrow in Furness
Hours of work: 7:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- To deliver individual or multiple building services related to new works within allocated budgets and defined programmes.
- Prepare specifications briefs, Tender works in line with Procurement Policy
- Works closely with Design and estimating Department to ensure compliance of submitted tenders.
- Manage quotation submission to client and gain approvals / purchase orders.
- Prepare budget costs and ongoing budgetary control.
- Develop and manage programme of works schedule.
- Appoint and manage consultants and other specialist contractors.
- Manage projects from input to design specification, tender, installation to commissioning, practical completion, handover, and invoicing.
- Effective management, compliance with all legislation including CDM Regulations, delivery and management of project files and effective asset hand over.
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience with P&L responsibility for your projects
- Experience managing contractors', contractors' quotes, applications, invoicing.
- Strong client & stakeholders relationship management. Proven and extensive experience within a similar role
- Operational and Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline is an important pre-requisite of the role.
- Proven track record to the successful delivery of multitask building services related projects to include Refurbishments, LED, Energy Projects, Roofing Projects and Fit Out's.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare or processing industry and working within a GMP environment would be an advantage.
- IT skills required with specific reference to the Microsoft suite of packages.
- Hold sufficient Health and Safety (CDM) experience that allows the effective running of projects.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search