Carbon60 are looking to hire a Pump Hire Controller for a large Plant & Pump Hire company operating Nationwide, this role is based at their Liverpool office and it fixed term for a year with the possibility to go permanent at the end.
Location: Haydock - Liverpool
Contract: 1 year FTC with the possibility of going permanent
- To build a good working relationship with all customers to ensure we are their first call when they have a requirement for hired pumps
- To make appointments for salesmen to visit the customers and to provide better details of equipment and to examine their requirements.
- To understand the customer's business and opportunities and to offer pumps immediately available for hire
- To maximise the hiring of the company's assets in a manner that is efficient and effective
- To ensure that all paperwork and company systems are adhered to.
- Logistics - organising transport in a cost-effective manner
- Ensuring that contract and other systems paperwork are correct and up to date
- Day book and transport book is kept up to date
- Negotiated hire rates in accordance with price lists
- Following company procedures on pricing policy
- To ensure that branch team members, drivers and foreman raise correct charged for damages and losses
- To take ownership of customer problems and complaints
- To ensure all company QSHE procedures are complied with
The Ideal candidate:
- Good customer service skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Confident in negotiation.
- Experience working for a manufacturing or engineering business would be desirable but not essential
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted