Summary Our client is one of the leading Waste to Energy companies in London and are currently looking to recruit a Document Controller on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract, to support our NLHPP (North London Heat and Power Project) team located in Edmonton, North London. As the Document Controller, you will provide admin support to projects during the transition phase into the new facility. You will capture, receive, circulate and track project documentation, working in collaboration with the Transition team. The Document Controller will be responsible for locating and making documents accessible as required by the Transition Team. Where changes are made throughout a document, amendment's will be made by the Document Controller and they will be responsible for trackable changes, identifying errors. As our Document Controller, you are also responsible for:
- Maintaining systems and documentation, to track processing of documents such as correspondence, minutes and reports.
- Handling day-to-day filing and administrative work.
- Scanning, photocopying and filing documents (including drawings) if required.
- Responding in a timely manner to requests to retrieve information.
- Collection and storage of documentation electronically.
- Storing documents in the correct location on the preferred system and maintaining the accuracy of records and ensuring they are up to date.
- Liaising with and issuing project related information.
- Maintaining confidentiality around sensitive documentation.
- Preparing reports on projects.
Knowledge and Experience:
- BSc degree in Project Management or relevant field desirable
- Experience in a similar role
- Stakeholder management
- Creating and monitoring process around document control/information planning in major projects.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise a busy schedule
- A flexible and proactive approach to cope with constantly changing priorities Good IT skills
- Working to tight deadlines
- Microsoft Office Tools including outlook, excel and word
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted