FM Maintenance Engineers (Static) x6
Location: EC2N, SE1, AL10, SW6 and MK15
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000
We are looking for electrical or/and multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a successful facilities management team working in London EC2N, SE1, AL10, SW6 and MK15. The role works 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8-5 (40hrs a week) at the selected static site.
Our Maintenance Engineers are key to our business and our client relationships. In this role you need to not only be able to deliver the best maintenance and repair service, but also go above and beyond to ensure our clients experience an excellent partnering relationship.
The Key Duties of this role are:
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and complete relevant documentation.
- Carry out all reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete relevant documentation.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on client sites.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level III or equivalent in Electrical discipline (essential).
- Completed 18th Edition I.E.E (essential).
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Mechanical discipline (desirable)
- Completed City & Guilds BS 2391 Level 3 Electrical Inspection & Testing (desirable).
- Good knowledge and clear understanding of Electricity at Work safe working practises and Memorandum of Guidance on the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 (essential).
- Experience of maintenance, testing and fault finding on a variety of equipment.
- Knowledge and experience of BMS/ Generator/ Controls/ Lighting Systems/ ACOPS L8 (desirable)
- Knowledge and experience combined with valid Certificate on High Voltage systems (desirable).
- In addition to working with an industry leading business, you will receive a highly competitive salary, paid overtime, 26 days annual leave allowance (plus Bank Holidays), perk box membership and access to fully funded training and development.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search