Control Systems Software Engineer - PLC
Our client is looking for Control Systems Engineers to work on the development of systems for maritime defence projects. They are open to considering different levels of experience and backgrounds, so please get in touch to find out more.
You will be working on defence related projects and will be required to undergo security clearance - please get in touch for further details.
- Produce technical documentation in accordance with company/customer procedures
- Specify and design solutions for PLC control systems
- Develop PLC software from multiple design formats such as Block Diagrams, Flow Charts or Pseudo Code
- Validate software designs through analysis and test
- Comply with company standards of conduct and all relevant statutory requirements
- Design and integration of large-scale PLC Control Systems
- Proven experience with Siemens or Rockwell PLC systems
- Experience of Fault Tolerant, High Availability and Safety Integrated PLC Solutions
- Experience of Industrial Communication protocols and networking standards
- Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or a related discipline e.g., C&I engineering, Systems engineering
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search