Our Client is one of the world's leading Design Consultancies within the Infrastructure and Environmental arena and they are looking to expand within the UK with an exciting growth business plan. This opportunity is to work from any of the offices within the UK (on a hybrid basis), on projects in Australia and New Zealand.
- Civil and Structural design, preparation of supporting calculations and managing the preparation of technical drawings for a wide range of projects in all usual materials and structural forms
- Responsibility for smaller projects or elements of larger projects
- Assisting with day to day commercial management of structural engineering commissions to time and budget targets.
- Supervision, knowledge sharing and mentoring of less experienced members of the team
- Interpretation and application of relevant client, industry standards
- Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Application of Engineering principles
- Computer Aided Design and Modelling and Design Development
Specific experience, skills & knowledge
- Experience of structural and civil engineering design of water retaining structures, below ground structures, buildings, ideally in a variety of sectors, structural forms and materials.
- Experience in geotechnical engineering and designing foundations
- Experience in preparation and checking of well-presented design calculations, notes, reports and general correspondence.
- Candidates should be able to present their understanding of how other building engineering factors may influence the successful implementation of their design ideas
- You will be conversant with Eurocodes and leading industry analysis and design software.
- Experience in 3D Revit modelling and BIM processes
- Experience and understanding of multi-disciplinary design process
- Experience in leading and managing projects
Qualifications / skills
- Degree in a relevant engineering field, including advanced structural analysis and design.
- Chartered or Working towards Chartered Engineer accreditation with the IStructE or ICE.
- Experience in mentoring junior members of the team
- A knowledge of practices and procedures used within the water, transportation and/or energy sectors would be an advantage
- Experience of working with structural design software such as Tekla/TEDDS, Robot is essential
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search