Carbon60 are currently working alongside a leading aviation company based in Hayes to recruit an experienced Technical Process Engineer within the businesses surface technology division.The Surface Technology division includes the electroplating and chemical treatment for specialist aviation parts, this position will focus managing and improving the processes and changes to the chemicals used, electroplating activities and any other surface treatments. The components and materials are all in relation to landing gear used on aircraft.Responsibilities:
- Working closely with senior management teams to provide an effective technical support for all surface technology related infrastructure.
- Identifying areas for process improvement conducting critical assessments
- Create, present and implement process improvement projects.
- Support the transition away from harmful and wasteful materials, including Cadmium.
- Manage the day to day operations relating to processes such as projects, production and audits.
- Manage the team of Technical Support Engineers.
- Ensure all standard procedures are adhered to.
- Previous experience working within an Aviation Part 145 (EASA 145) environment.
- Experience implementing and create process improvements.
- Knowledge of surface technology, electroplating, materials treatment.
- Ability to manage and lead a team.
- Experience in conducting risk analysis and risk registration.
- Ability to understand and evaluate detailed engineering drawings.
- Educated to degree level in relevant field such as chemical engineering, mechanical or aerospace.
- Knowledge of failure modes and effects analysis FMEA.
The role would be Monday to Friday at full time hours (08:00-16:30)In return this company can offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including discounted flights. Interviews for this role will be held shortly. For more information please contact the Carbon60 Engineering team.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search