Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias - £36,700 - Blackwood
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Precision Engineering company who are experiencing significant growth based in the Blackwood area.
Hours of work: 2 shift patterns, 6-2, 2-10.
- Attending breakdowns, carrying out planned preventative maintenance of all production equipment
- Manage the investigation of issues relating to equipment failure and the implementation of recommendations.
- Modification of equipment both mechanically and electrically.
- Drive all continuous improvement activities within manufacturing, using a variety of Lean tools and techniques.
- Commission new production equipment
- Resetting Butt Welders
- Facilities Maintenance to include emergency lighting tests.
The successful candidate:
- Ideally apprentice trained with HNC or equivalent in an Electrical discipline
- Ideally experienced in lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and six sigma methodologies.
- Knowledge of PLC driven production equipment is essential
- Experience of PLC interrogation with Siemens S7 and Allen Bradley
- Experience with Mig/Tig welding would be a distinct advantage
- Hold 18th Edition Certification
- Experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics
This is a fantastic opening with a growing organisation - If you are a Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias and would like to be part of the success story, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Gemma Atwick
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search