Project Controller role
Are you an experienced Project Controller looking for your next meaningful move? A superb opportunity has arisen to join my global energy Client in the role of Project Controller on a permanent / staff hybrid/smart working position in Milan, Italy. This is a great opening for an experienced Project Controller to join my client's financial team at a time of great opportunity and development. The Project Controller is to organise and control all financial aspects of projects at development phase.
The main duties of the Project Controller role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Setting up control mechanisms
- Ensuring approvals and proper documentation is in place
- Support projects' development team in performing within approved boundaries.
- Create detailed and clean records for each project in development phase, starting from inception up until achieving RTB status.
- Monitor project progress.
- Record projects' transactions on a project-by-project basis.
- Control budget utilisation and ensure zero overspent.
- Create projects' cashflow plans at Project, Country & Regional level.
- Analysing budget utilisation and cashflow performance.
- Ensuring 100% projects' records update. Safeguarding my client's interest by establishing control mechanisms for 0% budget overspend.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
The Project Controller will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Administration (a master's degree will be considered an asset)
- At least 5 years working experience, preferably in Solar PV or EPC industry
- International cross-country exposure in controlling high volume of projects
- Advanced user of Office 365. Proficient in Excel
- Italian & English language at a business level
- Knowledge of SAP preferred (not mandatory)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Advanced critical thinking skills with diligence.
- Effective communication, analytical and people skills.
- Open to candidates legally entitled to work in the EU
With an excellent package on offer and great prospects this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted