Help Desk Scheduler (FM) Manchester
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm (on site)
One of the Worlds Leading FM Companies, are looking to recruit an experienced planner to join their maintenance team at their clients NHS site in Manchester.
If you are looking for Stability, progression, and opportunities then this is the place for you, as every day is different, moving in the right direction.
- Scheduling and reporting of Maintenance plans including programming of CAFM system in line with SFG, HTM and other guidance.
- Arrange for PPM schedule and Reactive maintenance to be completed.
- Handle telephone calls providing a high level of customer service.
- The collection and provision of data related to all estate maintenance operations.
- All reports as requested in the agreed timescales.
- Maintain formal and informal communication with managers related to services activities/ working group. Develop good working relationships with clinical and non-clinical staff at all levels
- Provide administrative support and advice for Hard FM staff where required.
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving using a logical approach
- Works well in a pressurised environment
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous planning experience.
- Demonstrating maturity in working with Hard FM groups
- Previous experience using SharePoint and Maximo CAFM systems (desirable)
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search