Multi Skilled Plant Maintenance Engineer
The role involves working with our wide range of water treatment equipment to guarantee the best quality for our customers. The role offers a great opportunity to work with a global leader in water treatment & has provides opportunities to progress within the company. It is possible to become a specialist in a technical area, take on a supervisory role or even join our management team. We will support you to develop your current skills and gain all the new skills to be successful within the water treatment industry.
- Refurbishment and fabrication of company parts and specific equipment
- Fulfilment of facility maintenance tasks
- Able to work individually or within a team of qualified fitters, fabricators/welders and electricians.
- Instruments Calibration/ Validation
- Use and create Safety Risk Assessments and comply with these requirements.
- Participate in training's and team meetings
- Do regular 5S/housekeeping activities on the site
- Machine (motor/pump) installation
- Trouble-shoot panel
- Basic repair of panel (based on drawings)
- Connect/disconnect equipment to the power grid
- Mechanical assembly
- Experience with PVC and stainless-steel pipework, valves and fittings
- Previously worked in Industrial setting, assembly environment or another operational role
- Strong EHS and Quality compliance awareness
- MIG and/or TIG Welding
- Plastic welding
- Personal Characteristics
- Maintain standards of conduct
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Working Hours are Monday to Friday from 8am-4:30pm with over time available.
40-45 hours a week = time and a half pay
45 hours + a week = double pay
Bank holidays = Triple Pay
If you fit the criteria and are interested apply now, interviews will be held shortly. For more information contact Carbon60
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search