Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Mobile Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer based in Hammersmith, London covering multiple office buildings. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a stable industry with a company offering excellent career progression opportunities.
Location: Hammersmith, London
Salary: £39,500 - £45,000
- Undertake maintenance and repair of air conditioning equipment including service, maintenance, and repair of split AC systems, VRV/VRF systems and heat pumps.
- You may be required to work on specific refrigeration equipment such as chilled cabinets. multideck or ice machines.
- All work-related documentation accurately and on time
- Keeping logs of inspection reports and remedial work.
- Reporting any defects and keeping the client informed of site activities at the time of the service visit.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience within a maintenance / FM environment
- Relevant qualifications (FGAS & ODS regs), time served apprenticeship, C&G level 3 / NVQ or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, permit to work procedures and SSOW
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search