Job Specification JOB TITLE: HSE Administrator REPORTING TO: HSE Systems Manager and Data Protection Officer DIRECT REPORTS: NoneJOB SCOPE: Maintenance of ISO 14001:2015 certification. Support development of framework to demonstrate ISO 4500 conformance. Support to ensure compliance with HSE regulatory requirements JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist business departments in identifying hazards, assessing risks, and implementing controls to reduce risks to ALARP.
- Assist to determine HSE compliance obligations.
- Assist in the planning and actions to achieve EHS objectives.
- Identification and provision of HSE training to address awareness and competency requirements.
- Assist in the development and delivery of HSE operational processes and procedures.
- Provision of immediate response in emergency situations.
- Monitor, measure, and report on environmental and safety performance.
- Evaluate and document fulfilment of compliance obligations.
- Performance of HSE audits in accordance with audit schedule.
- Provision of input and HSE management system reviews.
- Conducting and documenting adverse incident investigations.
- Any other tasks associated with this role.
- The job holder will be expected to comply with any reasonable operational instruction or procedures relating to Company policies, reporting and controls. In particular Section 7 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 provides a duty on every employee, while at work, to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work
- It also places a duty on employees to cooperate with their employer so far as is necessary to enable their duties to be complied with including the appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Failure to comply with this duty may result in the Company invoking the disciplinary procedure
- Demonstrated knowledge of environmental management systems and standards
- Awareness of waste legislation.
- Awareness of climate change and carbon emissions
- Awareness of environmental hazards
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational health and safety management systems and standards
- Awareness of DSE, PUWER, and LOLER
- Awareness of manual handling, first aid and RIDDOR
- High proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Auditing qualifications and experience (beneficial)
- Experience of Q-Pulse Information System (beneficial)
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted