Customer Services Manager - Excellent package - Cardiff
This company, a leading supplier of innovative medical equipment are looking to recruit a Customer Services Manager for their site based in Cardiff.
Hours of work: 37 hour working week, Monday to Friday
Benefits to include: 5% employer pension contribution, 4 x salary life assurance, 33 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Onsite parking
- To ensure that UK orders are processed accurately through the SOP system including Service repairs / returns.
- Contact customers to chase any outstanding payments.
- Checking monthly statements for customers, resolving any queries i.e., VAT credits, returned goods.
- To provide sales information upon request to local management.
- Provision of internal sales support to external Sales Representatives, the generation of invoiced sales and order intake data.
- To liaise regularly with Production Supervisors on availability of product.
- Work closely with the Despatch Department to ensure goods are despatched accurately to the end user.
- To manage and select appropriate carriers to ensure effective use of budgeted expenditure.
- To provide quotations to any interested party in a professional format.
- Experience of customer services in equipment with a good awareness of international sales requirement such as letters of credit.
- Strong understanding of the requirement of distribution management.
- Good management and motivation skills.
- Experienced in MS operating platforms.
- Must have excellent computer skills, ideally be proficient and familiar with Word and Excel. (Must be able to demonstrate this)
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Must have experience of dealing with difficult situations
- Self-motivated and driven for service excellence
- Must have good communication skills
- Excellent Telephone manner
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted