Summary Our client is one of the leading engineering and services businesses in the UK. Established for more than 70 years, their performance has given them a reputation for delivering quality and innovative solutions at every stage of a project life-cycle. Providing superior service and high-quality production has led them to continuously win complex and large-scale projects.We are looking for an Administrator with Document Controller and HSEQ experience. This is a residential project is based in Milton Keynes. With over 300 apartments in development, this is one of the largest most exciting projects in the area.Responsibilities include:
- Overall Management of HSEQ documentation.
- Review RAMS alongside supervisors/managers to access key details, hazards / risks / controls prior to RAMS tasks commencement.
- Ensure Health and Safety targets and requirements are met.
- Gathering information for the O&M manuals and work closely with the O&M manuals provided to ensure information is obtained in a timely manner.
- Build a close working relationship with the client's safety and quality representatives.
- Work closely with the client's safety and quality representatives to ensure all specification standards, British standards and codes of good practice are carried out in line with the contact conditions.
- Check periodic testing and inspection regimes are being adhered and the relevant forms are completed in their entirety.
- Will provide prompts to the Project team from the Procurement schedule to allow timely ordering of materials.
- Will work with the Document Controller to ensure all current drawings and specifications are available on Basecamp.
- Will collate all time sheets, check for completeness and accuracy against attendance logs prior to issue to the Pay Roll Department.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience in an administrative role where attention to detail is paramount and being organised and using initiative to solve problems is second nature.
- Have knowledge of H&S and Quality management systems and processes.
- Familiar with basic engineering principles.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Exercise effective communication skills and communicate clearly and concisely with internal Managers, Engineers, Suppliers and the Client and their representatives.
- A keen sense of customer focus and promote a sense of team spirit and good morale.
- Calm manner able to work under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted