Maintenance Electrician - Installation - Berkshire - £35k plus excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Maintenance Electrician - Installation - with experience in the Building Services industry?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK working on one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Berkshire.
Hours of work: Wk1 Mon-Fri, Wk2 Mon-Thurs - 9-day fortnight, EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF
- Checks visually for faults, tests mechanical parts for faults, isolates the problem areas and take corrective action to repair.
- Preventative maintenance on machines and equipment, replacing worn and defective parts.
- The installation of electrical systems and associated equipment.
- Conform to safety rules and apply good engineering and safety practices.
- Take responsibility for allocated work orders from receipt to completion.
- Provision of information on progress of allocated work orders.
- Adherence to the Quality Management System applied to all M&E systems.
- Developing of relationships with all clients and potential new customers.
- Ensuring continuous improvement and drive for value for money.
The successful person:
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 17th Edition Minimum requirements
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing
- Experience of installation, testing and maintenance of LV distribution systems
- Experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
- Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems
- Understanding of A/C systems and controls
- Experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare or processing industry and working within a GMP environment would be an advantage
- Ability to obtain security clearance is essential
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search