FM Maintenance Engineer London (SW1Y) Salary: £40,000 - £44,000 Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm Key Responsibilities
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical & Electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists. (Including Preventive and Reactive Maintenance)
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made. These reactive calls to also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract. Administer sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding reactive, and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
- Overview the buildings environmental conditions using the BMS System and utilise same to maintain acceptable internal conditions.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to always ensure safe working practices.
All Applicants must have the following:
- 17th Edition BS7671 City and Guilds, formally trained in Electro-Mechanical principles to City and Guilds or the equivalent NVQ and Building Services maintenance.
Permanent Job - £40 - 44k Fantastic handyperson job working for one of the UK's largest facilities management organisations. This incredible opportunity would be absolutely ideal for an experienced handyperson with prior maintenance and repair experience in roles such as handyperson, maintenance person, caretaker or building maintenance person, looking to work in a very friendly non stressful working environment that offers stability, long term employment and great rates of pay.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted