Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Component Sales Executive and Coordinator for an aviation company based in Hayes, London. This Component Sales Executive and Coordinator position is a permanent position.
This aviation company are recognised globally for their airline however we are recruiting for a specific sector of theirs, which specialise in the landing gear of aircraft's. This Hayes based company are dynamic, diverse, and vastly growing.
Tasks for this position will include:
- Advertise and sell landing gear components on single item basis.
- Respond quickly and detailed to all incoming inquiries and generally maintain a professional and friendly communication/relationship with our customers.
- Constantly evaluate and collect market pricing for individual components by using historical data and proactive research and thus build and constantly update a solid understanding of fair market values.
- Coordinate the execution of sales across the global landing gear network throughout the complete process from getting approvals, sending a quote until accepting the purchase order.
- Initiate and coordinate larger component sales activities such as package sales involving all required teams to ensure a seamless experience for the customer.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Requirements for this position:
- Ability to communicate fluently, written and spoken English
- Very good skills in Microsoft office tools
- Experience in working with SAP ERP systems preferred
- Solid experience in the aviation surplus market in either purchasing, material management or sales roles
- Preferably, experience in landing gear systems and components
- Knowledge about sales processes, especially for one-off, quick transactions
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to clearly convey the benefits of our products/services to management, stakeholders, and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No restrictions to travel to the United States or European Union for duty travels
An ideal candidate for this Component Sales Executive and Coordinator position must possess a legal work permit in the UK. This sales-based position is a great opportunity for someone who has experience but is looking to build their career, gain new knowledge, skills, and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Carbon60 Fareham where one of our consultants dealing with position will be more than happy to have a discussion with you.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted