A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a stores/warehouse operative at a renowned electrical company. You'll be joining an established team of experienced operatives on a 3-month contract.
This electronic company requires Warehouse Staff to assist with in-store operations and incoming and outgoing goods as well as managing stock control on the internal IT systems, storage, and movement of materials within the company according to its established procedures.
Store/Warehouse Operative Key Responsibilities:
- Carrying out goods receipt, kitting, storage, packing and dispatch activities
- Maintaining Stores Inventory integrity
- Ensuring MRP system is accurately maintained
- Identifying potential improvements to stores inventory methods
- To comply with all company policies, procedures and values
Store/Warehouse Operative skills & experience:
- Experience in a similar role in the manufacturing sector
- Be comfortable with manual handling
- Proficiency in MRP systems desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- FLT licence desirable
Come be apart of this welcoming and friendly environment with amazing Full-time hours and a superb hourly rate, with no weekends. Alongside that enjoy the free on site parking.
If you fit the criteria and are interested apply now, interviews will be held shortly. For more information contact Carbon60
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted