Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Position - Control Engineer (400kV / National Grid Experience) Start Date - ASAP Duration - 10 Months + Possible Extension Location - England Project - Offshore Wind Farm Rates - Inside IR35 - £600 - £700 All-Inclusive Daily Rate Via Umbrella / £450 - £525 PAYE Direct
Driving License Required
- Working as the control engineer providing commissioning support and safety from the system under SSE OSR's by carrying out remote switching during commissioning and initial wind farm operation.
- Covering control room duties are required.
- Monitoring the Wind farm SCADA systems and responding to alarms.
- Updating all systems with availability and capacities.
- Producing and reviewing switching schedules.
- Main point of contact for National Grid requests.
To be successful, candidate will need the below skills:
- National grid experience
- Commissioning experience
- Understanding of safety from the system
- Detailed knowledge of boundary point conditions and the safety documentation procedures.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.