Glenevin Construction are looking for a commercial administrator to join their team in Edinburgh. As a commercial administrator you will provide both clerical and administrative support to the Quantity Surveying team. As a key team player you will be involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and will frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks. The commercial administrator will support the organisation in a number of ways; such as internal and external communications, scheduling, data entry & manipulation and much more.
- Production of detailed progress reports
- Production of data collated from ops and commercial teams
- Transferring data from email to contract systems
- Attending workshops and conferences when requested
- On occasion supporting website functions and updating social media profiles
You will need:
- Strong organisational and administration skills with a willingness to learn
- Able to work independently using own initiative as well as part of a team
- Analytical with the ability to quickly assimilate information with an attention to detail
- Noticing experience
If you would like to join a company that continues to grow then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted