Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Mobile Electrical Engineer for a National Facilities Management company supporting their clients in the Birmingham and Coventry area.
Salary: £30,000 - £36,500
Location: Coventry and Birmingham - Mobile
- Undertake all electrical works within the area in an efficient and safe manner, with repairs undertaken as appropriate
- Ensure that all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition to comply with Health & Safety.
- Monitor regular inspection procedures (preventative maintenance programme) of equipment.
- Record and keep logs of inspection reports and remedial work.
- Maintain a working knowledge of statutory regulations and to ensure awareness of all safety procedures.
- Undertake electrical repairs and installations as appropriate.
- Report any defects at time-of-service visit.
The Successful Candidate:
- City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1&2 qualification or equivalent.
- IEE 17th Edition Regulations
- Experience in dealing with all types of electrical installation work, within the services sector.
- Ability to undertake all facets of maintenance and installation requirements as required within the scope of the contract.
- Must be available to join a call out rota.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- This role covers the B & CV postcodes
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted