Our client is a leading Engineering & Industrial Services Provider with over 300 sites across the UK and Ireland. A requirement is available for a Stores Operative to work onsite based in Girvan.
You will be working with a business who offer specialised engineering services, offering a wide range of engineering components, technical services, and customised solutions across all areas of industry.
Products range from flow control, power transmission to bearings with services ranging from maintenance, repair, and replacement through to specialist engineering.
This position is on a 6 month contract via Carbon60 with a view to move into direct employment thereafter based on good performance in the role.
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Chasing orders and updating orders
- Booking goods into CRM system (SAP/ EOS)
- Stock taking & stock checking
- Picking, packing, labelling, and dispatching
- General warehouse work
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Experience working in an engineering environment would be desired but not required
- Good customer/ client communication and organisational skills
- Satisfactory level of physical ability to lift light loads and put stock away
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted