A dynamic new role has arisen with my client, an established international renewable energy developer, who are seeking a Project Developer Associate to join their growing operation in the UK. The successful candidate will work remotely and be responsible for project managing all aspects of the development of utility scale solar projects specifically, with the potential of managing storage and green hydrogen projects too.You will be involved in stakeholder management, site identification, land agreements, selection and screening of sites, environmental assessments, permitting and financial closing of solar projects. You will frequently collaborate with peers in other teams across my client's organisation in Europe and internationally. This is a great opportunity to join a global giant in the renewable energy sector in a strategically important position for my clientAs Project Developer Associate you will:
- Be responsible for the identification of solar PV and storage potential projects, bringing technical and economic feasibility of the projects.
- Manage development activities from development to pre-construction. Secure all necessary permits and authorisation requests
- Cooperation with other departments of my client (financial, technical, legal)
- Ensure and monitor the development progress from scratch up to RtB status (progress report).
- Manage relationships with Public Authorities and landowners.
- Due-Diligence analysis of the projects
- Coordination of co-development activities.
- Keep my client updated with the latest regulation changes.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in economics, engineering or similar.
- A minimum of 1+ years previous experience in the UK on PV energy projects, development roles.
- Previous experience in Business Development and Origination.
- Takes ownership and 'gets things done' independently.
- Always delivers high-quality outputs, always on time.
- Communicates clearly, effectively and understands executive communication
- Superior coordination and facilitation capabilities, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- True team-player, understands the power of team collaboration
- Used to work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines in a very demanding environment
- This is a remote working role
With a competitive package on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join our prestigious Client.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search