We are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer in Central London working for a large FM company.
Location: City of London
Security Clearance: DV Clearance
- Undertake all electrical and mechanical works within the area in an efficient and safe manner, with repairs undertaken as appropriate
- Ensure that all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition to comply with Health & Safety.
- Monitor regular inspection procedures (preventative maintenance programme) of equipment.
- Record and keep logs of inspection reports and remedial work.
- Maintain a working knowledge of statutory regulations and to ensure awareness of all safety procedures.
- Undertake electrical repairs and installations as appropriate.
- Report any defects at time-of-service visit.
The Successful Candidate:
- City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1&2 qualification or equivalent.
- IEE 18th Edition Regulations
- Experience in dealing with all types of electrical installation work, within the services sector.
- Ability to undertake all facets of maintenance and installation requirements as required within the scope of the contract.
- Be pro-active and can anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search