FM Maintenance Supervisor
Monday - Friday
Are you an FM Supervisor looking for a new opportunity in a stable, successful FM Company? If so, Apply below!
Our world leading FM Provider is looking for an experienced Supervisor to oversea the engineering team at their site in Slough.
- To provide a comprehensive engineering service.
- To ensure all work is carried out as planned and/or breakdown maintenance, fault finding, installation of engineering equipment and systems is carried out in accordance with the correct procedure.
- Ensuring documentation is processed through the Management System ensuring that adequate services are maintained.
- Ensuring the information retrieved from the Management System is carried out on time and accurately reflects the work.
- Assisting the Technical Operations Manager on all matters appertaining to Operational matters, Regulatory and Statutory compliance.
- Providing comprehensive technical support for project, commissioning, and hand-over work.
- Ensuring personnel under your direct control are fully competent and trained to undertake their tasks and receive regular communications on Contract performance and other issues relevant to their job roles and responsibilities
- Formal Electrical apprenticeship (3-4 years)
- 2-3 years' experience in building services
- City & Guilds level 3
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection / Testing
- Regulated working background
- AP 12 LV Training (external)
- Ap 15 HV Training (external)
- 18th Edition
- Good communications Skills both written and verbal.
- Numerate and computer literate.
- TBT briefing required
- Team Management
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search