Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced SAP Support Technician to join a well know aviation engineering company based in Hayes, just opposite Heathrow airport.
The purpose of this position is to act as 1st and 2nd line support for all SAP related issues and queries within the business as well as assisting the wider business with guidance and training on SAP based systems when required.
- Act as 1st and 2nd line support for all ERP (SAP) related issues and queries.
- Provide user training support for SAP across the business.
- Act as liaison between IT and other departments within the business.
- Work with senior management to provide and define business requirements.
- Create test scenario's, analysing the results and data.
- Work as part of the IT Projects team on larger projects.
- Coordinate changes and UAT testing for all SAP systems.
- Educated to degree level in IT or relatable field.
- Experience working with SAP.
- Knowledge of ERP systems is advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of Power BI, SQL, Sharepoint.
- Experience in conducting training and end user support.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to coach and liaise with people at various levels within the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known and established business that is continuously growing, on offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and routes of progression within the business.
For more information on this role please contact the Carbon60 Engineering team. Interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search