FM Electrical Engineer
Our award-winning client is looking for a reliable, motivated Electrical Engineer to work at their expanding site in Slough. This successful FM company are looking for somebody who is determined, has a good work ethic and wanting to enhance their career.
If you are looking for a career not just a job, then apply below!
Salary: £40k with OT Available
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm.
- To carry out PPM, Reactive Maintenance, and extra works requirements in accordance with set schedules. And service level agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure standards are maintained to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the site systems.
- Fault finding and remedial works as required
- To provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required.
- Write and review method statements and risk assessments.
- Daily checks completed and recorded
- City and Guilds or equivalent in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience of maintaining some of the following: HV/LV, MCC's, Switchboards, Generators, Lighting, Bus Bars, Invertors, DB's, UPS's,
- Understanding of BMS systems.
- IT Literacy essential.
- Experienced in working with CAFM systems.
- BS7671 18th edition
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Ability to perform tasks that require physical fitness
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search