Facilities Manager - Hard Services - Congleton - £40k plus Car allowance plus excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK working on one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Congleton.
Salary: £44,860 (inclusive of car allowance)
Hours of work: 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Location: Congleton (Primary location) Covering Manchester, Wilmslow and Altrincham when required.
- Close liaison with the client regarding the status of maintenance operations.
- To ensure the commercial viability and growth of the contract is achieved.
- Initiate the standards and review the forward planning of maintenance activities to ensure adequate manpower loading and effective use of shutdown availability.
- Ensure quality performance through auditing of staff
- Operation of emergency response procedure including escalation requirements and liaison.
- Ensure sub-contractor visit controls and responsibilities are undertaken in accordance with specific agreements, works and frequencies, ensuring effective audits and performance reporting.
- Accident investigation, reporting and instigation of corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with Safe Systems of Work including Permit to Work systems and isolation procedures.
- Continuous review of subcontracted works
- Develop activity risk assessments
The successful candidate:
- Proven track record of operations management in a hard services FM environment
- Technical background, ideally in an electrical or mechanical discipline
- Good IT skills
- Good interpersonal and customer relationships
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Clean, full driving license
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search