GRP Installers Our Industrial services team are currently recruiting for:
- 10GRP Installers *
- Permanent Positions
- Hinkley Point C, Somerset
- Working hours 55 hours per week
- Rates Basic £15.55, OT 1 £23.25 OT 2 £31.10
- Lodge Allowance £43.74
- Bonus Payments
- Other Benefits
- Ongoing development with the opportunity to gain a Train The Painter Ticket
- Measuring and cutting of fibre glass
- Applying fibre glass lining to panels using wet layup process
- Use of hand and power tools
- Health & Safety awareness
- Process quality and improvement
- Well motivated and able to work without constant direction
- Have a good eye for detail and the ability to produce work of high standard
- Flexible to change to suit the company needs as and when required
- Candidates must complete a basic personnel security standard check (BPSS), which we can assist with.
- MUST HAVE previous GRP laminating experience
- Experience of using hand/power tools
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE LAMINATING EXPERIENCE
- Carbon60 Global are specialists in recruiting for a variety of sectors. This includes infrastructure, industrial services, Aviation, transportation and utilities, construction, highways, and civil engineering. With regional offices in Glasgow, Aylesbury, London, Manchester, Fareham, Birmingham and Cardiff. Our industrial services team are the leading supplier of Industrial Services in the UK and beyond, supplying to several industry sectors including Defence, Chemical and Petrochemical, Nuclear, Pharmaceuticals and Heavy Industrial.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information please send your CV
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search