Civil Supervisor Washington £38,000 - £45,000United Living are working on partnership with CityFibre in the Washington Area and currently have a role for a Civils Supervisor. As a Civils Supervisor you will be required to supervise and develop a team covering all areas of excavation and reinstatement. You will support gangs installing the new Gigabit fibre networks across the locality.You will help to build a future of Fibre by:
- Carrying out daily risk assessments.
- Collaborating with internal teams, client and local authorities. As well as dealing with members of public in a polite and professional manner.
- Collation of data, including scheme drawings of layout, sections and construction details, as-build
- Communicating with the Management team, including reporting of any changes or deviations from plans.
- Completing daily audits, analysing and feeding back results to operational managers including Project Manager and acting where required.
- Completing site surveys including risk assessments of new sites
- Ensuring build remains on target as per completion date
- Overall responsibility for the site set-up and ongoing maintenance, with a strong focus on NRSWA compliance.
You will need:
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Having good IT skills, sound knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g. Excel Word, Visio, etc.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Network Build would be an advantage.
- NRSWA Street works supervisor Ticket
If this sounds like a role for you - apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search