My client, Granemore is a Build Partner to CityFibre, has a new opportunity for a Civils Supervisor to join their existing team, you will be responsible for the supervision of site staff, including staff who are undertaking excavation and duct laying, Backfill and compaction, Hot Lay Reinstatement, Duct laying, Box Building and Cabinet Building.
Hours are as required for a busy FTTP project.
- Responsible for issuing job packs to gangs and planning at street level
- Provide feedback to management on issues and any observed behaviours detrimental to the business that needs raised
- Make sure all staff and contractors comply with our Risk Assessment, Method Statements and are adhering to Health & Safety standards and use all appropriate PPE and control risk with compliance with all induction and site safety rules including HSG47
- Coaching of resources for continuous improvement
- Carry out Tool Box Talks with site staff
- Produce hand drawn accurate As-Builts
- Capture and record daily measures
Essential Skills and Experience
- Utilities & Fibre experience
- Good understanding of legislation affecting activities in the highway.
- Ability to liaise effectively with Client, Street Works and Local Authority
- NRSWA - Current qualification to supervisor standard.
- Good attitude to work
What We Offer
- Good Rates of Pay
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search