Multiskilled Engineer - Electrical Bias - Nottingham - £35k Up to DOE plus excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Multiskilled Engineer with experience in the Building Services industry?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK working on one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Nottingham.
Salary: £35k Up to DOE Plus excellent benefits
Hours of work: 8am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- General mechanical/ HVCA/Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant.
- Implement all mechanical maintenance and corrective works on the site in line with SLA.
- Perform testing and inspecting of mechanical systems.
- Ensure that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Carry out remedial and refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Respond to reactive maintenance/breakdown calls for the helpdesk and carrying out remedial work as necessary, providing feedback information to customer and helpdesk.
- Carry out condition-based monitoring surveys and minor new works installations and testing.
- Undertake defect surveys on electrical plant and systems and providing reports as requested by engineering management.
The successful person:
- Hold relevant C&G, BTEC level 3, ONC/OND or NVQ level 3 in an electrical discipline.
- The candidate will be qualified or trained in other building service disciplines including HVCA and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a building service environment.
- The candidate will be articulate, numerate and IT literate.
- Understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred.
- Good all-round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering.
- Must be able to demonstrate a full and thorough understanding of operational health & safety.
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels
- HVAC - Water Hygiene/Treatment experience
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search