£26,000 - £29,000
Great opportunity to work within a world leading Facilities Management company. If you are a handy person, with experience within the maintenance industry, looking for a new opportunity with a chance to progress this may be the position for you.
The award-winning FM provider are looking for an experienced Handyperson to join their busy team in Reading.
- Undertake all allocated tasks and perform them in a timely and professional manner
- Be proactive to ensure all H&S issues are reported/escalated as required
- Maintain informal communications with Client staff members related to service levels and issues
- Report service affecting issues to the site management team for formal communication with the client
- Remain flexible with regards to site attendance and tasks undertaken within personal competency
- Be fully aware of relevant Health and Safety and general legislative matters.
- You must ensure that you do not act in any way that endangers your health and safety or that of others. Failure to comply with the requirements of this clause may result in disciplinary action being taken against you, which may include your dismissal or notice.
- Be adaptable to the introduction and innovation of new technology and working techniques
- Develop good working relationships with client staff at all levels
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
£26,000 - £29,000
- 5 years' experience in a property maintenance environment
- IOSH Passport or CSCS Card
- Strong sense of client focus
- Prioritising own workload and working under own initiative with minimal supervision
- Good organisational skills with the ability to organise others
- The ability to listen to others understand and interpret their views
- Supervising/monitoring/escorting of subcontractors
- Ability to grasp requirements effectively and to relate to the service provisions of the contract
- Must hold UK driving license
- Proof of eligibility to work in UK
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search