Welding Supervisor - Derby - Up to £34k DOE plus excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK based at one of their prestigious clients' sites in Derby.
Hour of work: 7am - 4pm Monday to Friday. 1 Saturday in 6. There may be a certain degree of flexibility depending on individual circumstances
Salary: Up to £34k DOE
- Leading a team carrying out a range of general/planned maintenance and welding tasks.
- Pallet and Project Repairs.
- Carrier and Roller Bed Maintenance.
- First line response to reactive repairs.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders. Complete RAMS and adhere to all associated permits.
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress.
- Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
The successful candidate:
- Experience of MIG or TIG Welding is essential.
- Some team leader or supervisor experience.
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements.
- Experience of mechanical maintenance would be an advantage.
- Ability to provide a schedule of works for identified additional/remedial works.
- Writing and following risk and method statements.
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer-based systems.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment.
If you are a Welding Supervisor and would like to be part of the success story, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Gemma Atwick
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search