Carbon 60 is looking to recruit an experienced Sub Contractor Supervisor for its leading Facilities Management client based in Derbyshire.
Job objectives and responsibilities
- To ensure all subcontractor works delivered across site are managed safely and in accordance with the client subcontractor control process.
- Liaison between subcontractor and client ensuring excellent communications between all before, during and after works.
- Work collaboratively with subcontractors to ensure safe delivery of works across site.
- Review RAMS and challenge gaps were necessary.
- Ensure works carried out in accordance with contractor RAMS
- On the spot audits of contractors during works to ensure compliance with RAMS
- Complete subcontractor work packs before, during and after works obtaining all necessary paperwork and contractor/client signatures
- Ensure all contractors follow local site processes including signing in/out rules
- Archiving of completed subcontractor work packs for audit purposes
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with company policies and procedures To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required including Hot Works and Excavtion Appointed Person courses.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- To be able to work both as an individual and as a team player
- Hot works and excavations appointed person (training to be provided where required).
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will need
- A strong understanding of the delivery of M&E services within a Commercial Maintenance environment, along with recognised industry qualifications
- A strong understanding of RAMS and H&S
- Excellent customer communication skills both written & verbal and able to communicate across all levels
- Confident to challenge where necessary
- For higher salary an IOSH qualification is also required
- 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday with 30 minute unpaid break
For further details please call Andrew on 07734743454
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search