Helpdesk Scheduler FM - Eastleigh
Fixed Term Contract
One of the world's leading, high performing, sustainable Facility Management companies are looking to recruit a Help Desk Scheduler for a prestigious site in Eastleigh.
FTC Monday - Friday 40 hours per week 08:00am - 17:00pm.
- Provide a first line contact for internal and external customers/contractors.
- Life safe systems and statutory inspections completed as per the legal compliance and SLA/KPI required times.
- When an engineer is scheduled to a job ensure the attendance info is communicated to the customer and engineer.
- Ensure that job packs within your area are complete and ready for billing. Job packs must include PO/ Quote/ CVI/SMR/ email communications.
- Changing status on open jobs, chasing subcontractor for both delivery dates for parts and service completion sheets and updating customers as required.
- Process and job on the in-house finance system (JDE) to enable invoicing.
- Administer PPM's and Reactive control to Service Engineers through in-house System and are carried out within one month of the allocated date.
- Review all paperwork received from engineers and raise follow on or new jobs for any sheets for further action.
- Monitor the active jobs logged on with the helpdesk, to include the CAFM system, and the EMMA Application.
- Review and make recommendations to maintain building integrity, maintaining accurate records as required.
- Some experience of working with contractors and suppliers and monitoring of service standards.
- Proven experience of delivering excellent customer care and service in a large organisation.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to learn about and get involved in the department's activities Administration.
- Ability to prioritise workload, to work under pressure with a high level of organisational proficiency and initiative.
- Strong computer skills with competency in Microsoft Office and database packages.
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow department procedures.
- The ability to deal tactfully, calmly, and effectively with a wide range of people from within and outside the organisation.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working in a call centre / help desk is essential.
- Able to work under pressure and to defined deadlines.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search