We are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the world, supporting a medical company based in Cork.
Salary: €45,000 - €52,000
- Create frameworks and tools to assist the operational line and management teams to manage a safe working environment.
- Monitoring and reviewing compliance with all statutory legislation and contractual obligations regarding planned and reactive maintenance for the client contract estate.
- Manage the program of "competent persons" inspections through the client estate.
- Manage a schedule of internal and external audits providing preparation support to the team.
- Provide direct training and support to on site teams to ensure the effective implementation of the H&S strategy.
The Successful candidate:
- Level 3 NEBOSH General certificate or aspiration to achieve this.
- IOSH Membership
- Experience of implementing Safety & Quality Management Systems.
- Familiarity with SSoW and Permit Management
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search