Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Movements Operative required in a permanent role based in Hayes at a global aviation company. It is a fast-paced role in an aerospace manufacturing environment , transporting necessary components across the shop floor, in time with the production schedule.
Responsibilities and duties
- Ensure all components and parts are transported in an efficient manner.
- Perform checks on component integrity and quality.
- To promote and maintain good housekeeping standards.
- To make sure any excessive build-up of components in an area of production are reported and dealt with
- Any tasks or duties undertaken should follow in compliance to company and EASA safety and environmental standards.
Skills and Qualifications
The role would require potential candidates to meet the following requirements:
- Be able to lift and move heavy components.
- Previous Warehouse/Stores experience.
- Ability to work in a workshop environment and follow safety procedures, wearing correct PPE and safety materials at all times
- Ability to communicate well in written and spoken English
- Candidate must have full working rights in the UK
Candidates would be required to work double day shifts:
- Week 1: Monday to Friday: 06:00-14:00
- Week 2: Monday to Friday: 14:25-22:25
The company offers a good benefits package that includes an employee health plan, free parking on site, discounts at retailers, as well as heavily discounted flights.
If you are looking to join a well-established but growing company in the aviation industry, apply with your CV below or contact Carbon60, as interviews will be held shortly.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search