Carbon 60 are looking to recruit a Commis Chef for its leading Facilities Management client based in Cambridge
This is a temporary role with the probability of a permanent position
Duties will include
- To assist in implementing and maintaining the prompt and efficient preparation and service of all meals and breaks at the required time, being provided to the standard of the food service offer(s) and laid down in the Service Level Agreement and to the client's, customer's and company's satisfaction.
- To ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers special
- dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies or vegetarian.
- To assist in implementing and maintaining the service for all Hospitality related activities, production service, clear down
- To report and, where possible, take action for any incidents of accident, fire, loss, theft, damage, unfit food, or any other irregularities
- To attend meetings and training courses as required.
- To support and promote the implementation of all new initiatives
- Support manager with any reasonable request as requested
- Limited free onsite parking
- Situated on a major bus route with a stop outside the building
7.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday
This would suit a local person who wants to work weekdays with no late nights
£12.35 per hour PAYE
For further details please call Andrew on 07734743454 or email your CV
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search