Administration and Permit OfficerCirca £25,000Washington, Tyne & WearOverview of role:
Working with my client, United Living as part of the CityFibre Contract, you will be responsible for monitoring all applications and permits.Responsibilities
- Be accountable for identifying and avoiding any unnecessary costs that could be incurred associated with NRSWA
- Produce all relevant construction information to allow for the operational delivery on site
- Maintain all associated documentation within our management system.
- Input of all permit requirements on relevant systems whilst complying with NRSWA requirements
- Coordination with local authorities on all matters relating to permits, TTRO/N, early starts
- Coordinating closely with Surveyor / Planner
The successful applicant to this role will be a team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work at pace. In addition, you will possess the following:
- Awareness of NRSWA
- Good spoken and written communication skills at all levels
- Confidence in using computer packages and familiarity with planning tools
This is a brilliant opportunity for a proven Administrator / Streetworks Coordinator within the fixed line telecoms space to join an actively expanding business where you will hone your skills and experience, and be supported to develop your career as our presence in the fibre space grows.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search